Community Centers, Inc. presents
Country Houses: The Architecture of Mark P. Finlay
Kindly respond by September 10, 2018
- $3000 – Great Room Sponsor: Includes Table for 10 with premium seating
- $500 – Grand Staircase Sponsor: Limited availability, includes seating for one with Mr. Finlay and Ms. Anastasia.
- $400 – Gourmet Kitchen Sponsor: Includes seating for one and sponsorship for one child to attend CCI’s Homework Club
- $250 – Guest Room Sponsor: Includes seating for one
- Please note that donations are welcome!
A copy of Country Houses: The Architecture of Mark P. Finlay
will be included with each ticket purchased for the event.
Community Centers, Inc. is a tax-exempt non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, IRS Federal Employer Tax ID #060703570
Thank you to our underwriters and sponsor that made Community Centers, Inc. 29th Annual Golf Challenge a huge success!
The weather was perfect, the players were ready, the food was incredible and the fun was priceless!
Thank you to all that joined us for our Victorian Summer book review with author Matthew L. Bernard!
It was a wonderful evening full of history and amazing facts about Belle Haven Park.
Thank you Mathew for an unforgettable
Click here to see more photos from the event.